The LifeSafer Home Monitoring Unit (HMU²), is a device that can be used to comply with abstinence programs by obtaining evidential breath-alcohol tests with a Positive I.D. An individual simply blows into the device at their required testing time, and the built-in camera captures a picture with a time-stamp. The results are then uploaded wirelessly onto our secure servers.
- It is less than half the cost of SCRAM
- Programmable testing times, with up to 24 daily
- Batter-operated, with up to one month of standby time
- Discreet design and operation; the device can be taken anywhere
- Real-time reporting using cell towers
- GPS tracking to document all test locations