- A Federal law allowing states to extend to Repeat Offenders an option to a 1-year hard license suspension with a reduced suspension to 45 days with an ignition interlock device
- In a few states, issuance of an immediate interlock license without hard suspension, upon proof of installation, including amnesty provisions for permanently revoked offenders
LifeSafer interlocks have been used by more than 600,000 people and are the most widely used in the U.S. today. Our products and programs have assisted hundreds of legal professionals, state, county and local judiciaries, and law enforcement agencies in the fight against drinking and driving. Only LifeSafer offers the following innovative product capabilities:
- A dual-sensor mode to prevent false positive readings due to mouth alcohol
- Alcohol test precision that exceeds evidential standards
- Camera technology with programmed testing to provide a cost effective alternative to other alcohol monitoring technology.
- Wireless camera technology to provide real-time reporting where necessary for under $4.00 per day.
LifeSafer interlock devices are installed by locally operated, interlock-specialist Service Providers with experience helping clients complete their program successfully. Whether court mandated or initiated proactively pre-trial, your client can expect the following from their LifeSafer interlock program and Service Provider:
What your client can expect
- The convenience of local service
- Professional installation
- Proper training
- Management of their interlock program by experienced, knowledgeable professionals committed to their success
- A respectful attitude and consistent service to all clients
- Objective, unbiased reporting of test data to authorities and attorneys
- Availability and responsiveness 24/7 to resolve service related problems