LifeSafer® Ignition Interlock of Minnesota
Safe. Inexpensive. Convenient.
LifeSafer is your best choice when it comes to getting back on the road after you’ve been issued an DWI. We have dedicated ignition interlock technicians providing coverage when you travel, 365 days a year.
As your interlock partner, we will work with the courts and Driver and Vehicle Services (DVS) to minimize the hassles for you. And our state-of-the-art equipment will cost you less than any of our competitor’s fees!
No other interlock provider can match our stability, proven success and customer loyalty. Let us help you get back on the road again, conveniently and economically, just like we have for thousands of other Minnesota drivers. We are here to help.
Details you need to know:
Interlock – Our “alcohol specific” interlock technology eliminates problems with failed tests attributable to cigarette smoke or vehicle exhaust.
- Complete Installation (LifeSafer FC100)
- Low monthly Rental & Monitoring
- Training on the LifeSafer Interlock Device
- We immediately notify the DVS that you are installed
- 24/7/365 Customer Service (Included)
- Optional Theft Protection
Convenient - With locations across Minnesota, LifeSafer offers innovative alcohol monitoring solutions that deliver the best performance, value, and ease of use. After your interlock is installed we electronically transmit your paperwork to the DVS – say goodbye to paperwork delays!
Expertise – Our trained technicians have more than 70 years combined experience installing interlocks in nearly every make and model of vehicle.
Service – If you ever need help, one of our technicians is a toll-free call away — 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Forms to get you started
- Application for Ignition Interlock Limited License
- Reduced Fee for Ignition Interlock Servicing and Monitoring
- Employment Exemption for Ignition Interlock
- Ignition Interlock Insurance Certification
- Ignition Interlock Participation Agreement
- Last Use Statement Form
- Special Review Awareness
- Voluntary Withdrawal from the Ignition Interlock Program
Need An Ignition Interlock Device In Minnesota?
LifeSafer has been a leader in the ignition interlock industry since 1991. LifeSafer was instrumental in convincing lawmakers to implement ignition interlock laws that allow drivers back on the road legally and safely. LifeSafer interlocks have been used by more than 600,000 people and are the most widely used in the U.S. today.