We’re Open For You!
In the midst of uncertainty with COVID-19, rest assured that LifeSafer® is focused on conducting business as we always have – focusing first and foremost, on the safety and well-being of our clients, employees, and service center technicians. All of us at LifeSafer remain committed to maintaining your ability to drive safely and to help you remain compliant with your alcohol monitoring program during this challenging time. How are we doing it?
We’re Open For You! We intend to stay open to continue to deliver on our commitment to you and to public safety, and we are working closely with your state officials and monitoring agency as the situation evolves. Here’s what we are doing to help:
- The vast majority of our service locations are open and are ready to install or service devices. If you have not been contacted directly about your appointment, you can assume your location is open and your appointment is confirmed. Just show up as you normally would.
- You can be confident that our Authorized Service Providers are taking extended measures to ensure safety for our participants as well as for themselves.
- The Contact Center is open 24/7 to answer any questions you may have; particularly about service appointments and extended service windows (800-634-3077).
- Our website has up-to-date information surrounding COVID-19 changes and helpful FAQs making necessary information available at your fingertips – information is updated as conditions change. This is a great page to bookmark!
- We are in continuous contact with state judicial and government entities, as well as monitoring agencies in order to provide support to them as changes are made on the state level.
The LifeSafer team will continue to monitor all COVID-19 updates and will respond based on the advice of government agencies, public health authorities, and medical professionals. We’ve got this!
What should you do? You can remain committed to continuing through the process of your alcohol monitoring program and rely on our support to help you along the way. We’re committed to the successful compliance of our clients, even in these difficult times.
For updated information regarding COVID-19 and your ignition interlock device, our FAQ page can provide answers.