Steps to Regaining Your License in Oregon
Oregon ignition interlock laws require that any driver convicted of driving under the influence of intoxicants (DUII) will have driving privileges suspended. In many cases you will be able to regain driving privileges by installing an ignition interlock device, including an electronic log device, on your vehicle. [more]
Here’s how to get back on the road after a DUI in Oregon – quickly, safely and legally.
- You will receive a notice of suspension or revocation in the mail. Call the Oregon DMV at (503) 945-5000 to check on your eligibility for reinstatement
- Make an appointment to have your ignition interlock installed by calling toll-free 800-634-3077
- Have your ignition interlock installed. LifeSafer will give you proof of installation and notify the Oregon DMV to minimize hassles for you
- You will need to pay a $75 reinstatement fee and, if your license was confiscated, a $26.50 replacement fee
- If required, obtain SR-22 proof of insurance. You can get details from your insurance agent or company
- You will have to submit a DUII Treatment Completion Certificate from an approved treatment program
- You can apply for reinstatement in person at your local DMV office or by mail
- That’s it! You’re good to go. But remember…
- Come in for regular monitoring. This is essential for proper maintenance of the program as well as a condition for keeping your restricted license
LifeSafer Ignition Interlock of Oregon
- We are Oregon’s oldest and largest interlock provider, with convenient locations throughout Oregon
- Complete installation and monitoring on a wide range of vehicles to help you maintain compliance with Oregon DUI conviction restrictions.
- We use American-made LifeSaferTM products exclusively
- Low cost – the lowest in Oregon guaranteed!
- Reliable “alcohol specific” technology – no false positives
- Expert technicians to help you every step of the way
- Direct communication with the courts and Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division (DMV) to minimize hassles for you
- 24/7/365 customer service, so you’ve always got the support you need