Regaining Your License in Washington DC
According to Washington DC law an ignition interlock device is required in order to regain driving privileges after some DUI, DWI or OWI offenses. [more]
Here’s how to get back on the road after a DUI, DWI or OWI in Washington DC – quickly, safely and legally.
- Contact the Driver Services Administration at (202) 727-2200 to find out if you’re eligible for an ignition interlock.
- Call LifeSafer of Washington DC at 800-634-3077 and we’ll help you through the application process.
- Complete and submit the DC DMV Ignition Interlock Program Application and pay the application fee.
- Obtain and maintain SR-22 insurance
- Make an appointment to have your ignition interlock installed by calling toll-free 800-634-3077
- Have the device installed
- That’s it! You’re good to go. But remember…
- Come in for regular monitoring. This is essential for proper maintenance of the program as well as a condition for keeping your restricted license
LifeSafer Ignition Interlock of Washington DC
LifeSafer is the company Washington DC drivers turn to first. We have been providing ignition interlocks for twenty years, supplying the most advanced technology at the most reasonable prices. We have experts on staff dedicated to providing answers to whatever questions you may have about using our devices and keeping your restricted driving program as easy to navigate as possible.
LifeSafer offers complete installation and monitoring on a wide range of vehicles to help you maintain compliance with Washington DC DUI, DWI or OWI conviction restrictions.
- Low cost
- Reliable “alcohol specific” technology – no false positives
- Expert technicians to help you every step of the way
- Direct communication with the district to keep you in compliance with all reporting requirements
- 24/7/365 customer service, so you’ve always got the support you need