Restore your freedom to drive quickly, easily, and legally

An interlock license can help you reduce or avoid suspension and keep you driving when and where you need to. Find out how below.

Get your license back in Vermont after a DUI

How do I get an interlock license?

  • Application for an Ignition Interlock Device Restricted Driver’s License (IID & RDL) must be made by contacting the Vermont Department Of Motor Vehicles at 802-828-2061. They will review your driving record to determine if you are eligible to apply for an RDL; and then send you a packet of information regarding your eligibility. It is very important that you contact the Department prior to visiting any office to assure that all requirements have been met.