If your ignition interlock-equipped vehicle needs to be serviced by a mechanic, LifeSafer is here to help.

Each state has specific requirements to allow a licensed service center to perform work on your vehicle. Only licensed service centers can bypass an interlock device. You can access the mechanic affidavit form by selecting your state below to get started.