For states that require a camera with the ignition interlock installation, LifeSafer provides a camera that interfaces seamlessly with our industry-leading FC100 device.
- Indicator light signals handset-to-camera link, enabling test to begin
- Separately mounted near the rearview mirror without obstructing driver’s view
- Suction-cup mounted camera holds securely to windshield
- Double-ball adjustments securely focus on the driver
- Target-tracking device must remain in view of camera throughout test sequence
- Programmable test times for cost-effective alcohol consumption monitoring
Some states require wireless capability as part of their ignition interlock program. LifeSafer offers a wireless camera option with the FC100 unit. Daily alcohol consumption monitoring, reporting and vehicle location are transmitted in real time to monitoring authorities as required.