Idaho Ignition Interlock DUI Laws

Interlock Process

If yours was a court-ordered suspension, then apply for the restricted license first, and then have the ignition interlock installed.

If your license was suspended by the Idaho Transportation Department you will have to apply for a restricted permit through the Transportation Department in Boise.

How do I get an interlock license?

  • Call LifeSafer Ignition Interlock 800-634-3077 to schedule your ignition interlock installation. Ask about offers and money-saving discounts!

  • Have your LifeSafer ignition interlock device installed.

  • Complete a work verification form that identifies your occupation, the days you must drive, and locations to which you must drive.

  • Provide a valid certificate of liability insurance or file an SR22 certificate and pay the required fee (you can do both of these online).

Interlock Cost

What does an interlock cost in Idaho?

Nationally, an ignition interlock (IID) is about $3 per day on average and the same goes for Idaho. While you may want to find the cheapest blow and go device in Idaho, what you are paying for goes beyond the device. LifeSafer IIDs are tested and calibrated for accuracy before ever going out the door.

Our customer service and reporting specialists are also part of LifeSafer’s value to our customers. Your Idaho installation center near you is constantly updating their training and calibration service so your program runs smoothly and we can install an interlock on any vehicle. There is a lot riding on your device working properly and LifeSafer invests in accuracy and ease of use.

LifeSafer Ignition Interlock reviews from Trustpilot

Convenient LifeSafer interlock installers throughout Idaho