LifeSafer Ignition Interlock

Oklahoma Requirements

Get The Highest Rated Interlock.

By submitting this form, you agree and consent for LifeSafer and its affiliates to use automated technology, including emails, calls, texts, and prerecorded messages, to contact you at the information provided. No purchase necessary; message and data rates may apply.

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Oklahoma Certified

LifeSafer is a OKBOT certified ignition interlock provider.

DUI/DWI Checklist

Download an Oklahoma DUI/DWI checklist and restore your license now.

Schedule Online

Schedule your installation online with LifeSafer No-Call Install™.

Quality Locations

LifeSafer has over 1,600+ locations nationwide.

Oklahoma DUI/DWI Laws

If you are arrested for DUI in Oklahoma, the officer will immediately confiscate your license and you will be issued an affidavit that will allow you to drive for 30 days. This is an administrative action that occurs if you are driving with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of .08. You will face additional criminal consequences, but the administrative action is separate. You must attend both to keep driving legally. You may apply to the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety to either request a hearing or a Modified Driver’s License.

If the department is agreeable to you having a Modified Driver’s License, you will need to fill out another form and install an ignition interlock (IID) in order to drive. If you refuse a chemical test, your license will be suspended for six months and you will be required to install an ignition interlock.

In addition to these administrative sanctions, if you are convicted of DUI in Oklahoma or plead guilty, you face fines, jail time, and additional license suspension time.

Oklahoma offers treatment courts, including DUI treatment courts, that are administered by local jurisdictions. You can learn more on the Oklahoma City Treatment Court page.

*Every situation and state is unique, please consult with your attorney or your state licensing authority to confirm your requirements and obligations.

The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. This website contains links to other third-party websites for the convenience of our readers. Links from LifeSafer Ignition Interlock to other sites, or from other sites to the LifeSafer, do not constitute an endorsement by LifeSafer.  

Benefits of installing an interlock as early as possible: The incentive is obtaining driving privileges.

Oklahoma DUI/DWI Resources

Need to restore your license? We will send you a personalized license restoration process outlining every step of the way.

State Ignition Interlock Application

Oklahoma Ignition Interlock Pricing

An ignition interlock (IID) is about $3 per day on average in Oklahoma but what you are paying for goes beyond the device. LifeSafer IIDs are tested and calibrated for accuracy before ever going out the door.

Our customer service and reporting specialists are also part of LifeSafer’s value to our customers. Your local authorized Oklahoma installation center is constantly updating their training and calibration service so your program runs smoothly and we can install an interlock on any vehicle. There is a lot riding on your device working properly and LifeSafer invests in accuracy and ease of use.

Oklahoma DUI Attorneys

With a team dedicated to finding experienced DUI/DWI attorneys in Oklahoma, LifeSafer works to make your ignition interlock experience as easy as possible. Call today to learn about our attorney partners, and gain the support you need to find the best DUI/DWI attorney near you.

Speak To An OK Expert

Our Oklahoma state experts can answer any questions you have. Give them a call today and get your installation scheduled quickly.

Oklahoma DUI/DWI Checklist

Need a step by step guide for navigating the interlock process in Oklahoma? Get started here and download an Oklahoma DUI/DWI Checklist

Regain Your OK License Today!

We can help you regain your driving privileges quickly. Call for a quote or schedule your installation online.